HOW SHOULD I RESPOND SPIRITUALLY TO THE CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19)?
- Trust in God as the good and sovereign Creator and Sustainer of life upon whom we all depend.
- Pray for healing, mercy for the sick, strength for doctors, insight for researchers, and wisdom for officials.
- Look for opportunities to love and care for others, whether they are sick, isolated, marginalized, poor, or oppressed.
ARE WE GATHERING IN PERSON ON SUNDAY?
YES. Our IN-PERSON service is SUNDAY at 10AM.
You can also watch our service ONLINE at live.pearlandvineyard.org.
IS THE BUILDING OPEN ON WEEKDAYS?
Yes, our office hours are TUES - FRI 9AM-2PM
PLEASE call the office before coming, 281-997-0722.
For more information on individual ministries and/or meetings, please contact your ministry leader.
SHOULD PEOPLE COME TO CHURCH IF THEY ARE FEELING SICK?
While we place a high priority on gathering together as the church for worship and other activities,
and we always want you to feel welcome, if you are feeling sick or running a fever,
the best way that you can love your neighbor is by staying home!
If you need to stay home instead of coming to a worship gathering, we encourage you to follow our
LIVESTREAM of the services.
WHAT PRECAUTIONS CAN PEOPLE TAKE WHEN THEY COME TO CHURCH?
We encourage everyone to take certain steps to protect themselves and others from the coronavirus, flu, and other illnesses, including:
- Washing your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Using hand sanitizer when soap and water is not available
- Not touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands
- Avoiding close contact with people who are sick
- Staying home if you are sick
- Covering your cough or sneeze (with your elbow)
- Disinfecting objects and surfaces regularly
- Practice Social Distancing
HERE ARE A FEW STEPS WE ARE TAKING:
- Every Saturday, our building is cleaned by a professional cleaning company
- We will continue to make anti-bacterial soaps and supplies available