UPDATE: CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19)
We know that the Coronavirus (COVID-19) has become a worldwide concern and is on the top of everyone’s minds.
Our leadership team at The Vineyard Church Pearland is carefully and continually monitoring the situation and will follow
recommendations from state and local authorities as needed.
As information evolves, this page is the primary, most up-to-date place for you to receive answers to commonly asked questions.
We are committed to doing everything we can to provide a safe environment for our church family and surrounding community.
HOW SHOULD I RESPOND SPIRITUALLY TO THE CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19)?
- Trust in God as the good and sovereign Creator and Sustainer of life upon whom we all depend.
- Pray for healing, mercy for the sick, strength for doctors, insight for researchers, and wisdom for officials.
- Look for opportunities to love and care for others, whether they are sick, isolated, marginalized, poor, or oppressed.
ARE WE GATHERING IN PERSON ON SUNDAY?
NO. We are taking a two week break to evaluate the changing conditions related to Covid-19.
JULY 5 & JULY 12 will be ONLINE ONLY Worship Gatherings
via FACEBOOK LIVE (www.facebook.com/pearlandvineyard) or
via our website (www.pearlandvineyard.org/live) at 10:00 am.
IS THE BUILDING OPEN ON WEEKDAYS?
Yes with modified schedule/capacity.
PLEASE call the office before coming, 281-997-0722. Office is open with appointment.
For more information on individual ministries and/or meetings, please contact your ministry leader.
SHOULD PEOPLE COME TO CHURCH IF THEY ARE FEELING SICK?
While we place a high priority on gathering together as the church for worship and other activities,
and we always want you to feel welcome, if you are feeling sick or running a fever, the best way that you can love your neighbor
is by staying home! If you need to stay home instead of coming to a worship gathering, we encourage you to follow our FACEBOOK LIVE
stream of the services: www.facebook.com/pearlandvineyard.
WHAT PRECAUTIONS CAN PEOPLE TAKE WHEN THEY COME TO CHURCH?
We encourage everyone to take certain steps to protect themselves and others from the coronavirus, flu, and other illnesses, including:
- Washing your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Using hand sanitizer when soap and water is not available
- Not touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands
- Avoiding close contact with people who are sick
- Staying home if you are sick
- Covering your cough or sneeze (with your elbow)
- Disinfecting objects and surfaces regularly
- Practice Social Distancing
- Face Mask is required by City of Pearland, especially on exit and entry...required if not able to socially distance
HERE ARE A FEW STEPS WE ARE TAKING...
- Every Saturday, our building is cleaned by a professional cleaning company
- We will continue to make anti-bacterial soaps and supplies available
- Vineyard Kids is currently taking a break from its classes, all services are family services.
- Vineyard Students is currently taking a break from its classes, all services are family services.
- Our CAFE and coffee service are currently postponed.
- Service capacity is limited to 50 people...PLEASE RSVP to reserve your spot.